• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Colin Cowherd warns that Bryce Young and the Panthers' offense will become a nightmare for opposing teams

jayboogieman

I thought he made a good point about coaching. We have the best head coach and staff in the division.  We went 6-6 with Wilks who got stuck with who we had and was shorthanded in the secondary both coaches and players. If as Cowherd said that coaching was 30-40 % of winning and we have equal talent and superior coaches then it isn't too crazy to predict a winning season even with Young at QB. With Dalton as backup if Bryce gets hurt we can still make some noise.

• Pie 1

On 5/25/2023 at 8:41 AM, TLGPanthersFan said:

Still remember liking him during 2015. Then after the Super Bowl he turned on the Panther, mostly Cam, and I haven’t liked him ever since. 

He still will be giving a random point and just throw in that Cam was selfish and that's not how you build a team! If you could take his show style and remove his lame takes, it would be okay. I see shows with guys with better takes, but it is not produced or presented as well as his.