• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Changes to the Panthers behind the scenes staff

11 hours ago, Smithers said:

Based on how the last 5 years have gone, I’m all for anyone and everyone being replaced, whether they work in the front office or clean toilets.  

How about the last 25 years. This organization has never had back-to-back winning seasons and it's David Tepper's fault? I have no idea how the Reich/Fitterer partnership will work out. But to the owner's credit, he has done what needs to be done the past six months -- spend the money it takes to  try to put together a solid front office. There are no guarantees. I'm hoping it works out.

• Pie 4

20 hours ago, Panthercougar68 said:

Steve Drummond was our Jack Easterby and had more of a hand in hiring Rhule than Marty did.

I noted the mention of the old search committee the last time there was something about Drummond leaving. 
I totally understood why he was moving on. 

On one hand the Panthers track record of success the last several years says keep churning. On the other hand one man has been mainly behind those decisions. This is the year we need to begin to turn things around. No more blaming anyone that has walked out the door. It all begins and ends with the current folks in charge. Also if anyone of them are reading this. End the training camp shenanigans and engage your fans more this go around. Read the room.

• Poo 1