• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Changes to the Panthers behind the scenes staff

5 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

I imagine the employees feel the same way we felt when they switched the grass for turf. Add in the Watson/Stafford etc trade ideas and it seems like Tepper is a big toddler with too much money

The problem with one man earning so much money doing one thing:  We tend to equate wealth with importance or even intelligence in this country.  Those people get praised, and they feel they are smarter than everyone else in every thing else.  He is learning that success in hedge funds does not equate to success between the hedges. 

• Beer 1

8 hours ago, Jackie Lee said:

I imagine the employees feel the same way we felt when they switched the grass for turf. Add in the Watson/Stafford etc trade ideas and it seems like Tepper is a big toddler with too much money

hereThe notion that David Tepper is a difficult person to work for isn't exactly new. Hell, even before he bought the team the general storyline surrounding him was that he was kind of a douchebag. Then when the football side of things tanked under his watch, he became... unpopular on here 😕

These days the general consensus is that he's taken his hands off the football side of things and left it to capable people. If the results turn out as we hope, that'll be a vast improvement in his status .

But it might not necessarily make him any less of a douchebag or a difficult person to work for.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Beer 2

6 hours ago, MHS831 said:

The problem with one man earning so much money doing one thing:  We tend to equate wealth with importance or even intelligence in this country.  Those people get praised, and they feel they are smarter than everyone else in every thing else.  He is learning that success in hedge funds does not equate to success between the hedges. 

Yeah it's like Musk buying Twitter

On 5/31/2023 at 6:20 PM, TheCasillas said:

I quit a job once and blamed management and said “this place won’t be in business much longer” .. they are now a 10 billion dollar company and pursuing a public offering next year.  🤷‍♂️

I'm now convinced Zod making a killing off these ads