• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Xavier Woods on NFLN Total Access

GRWatcher

9-8 with a new qb, a completely new staff, and a completely reworked offensive skill set group.....sign me up.   That likely means we’re in the division and wildcard hunt all year. 

that sounds like a solid first year to build upon and add pieces too for several years of nfc south dominance. 

• Pie 5

5 hours ago, ladypanther said:

Good interview.  Thanks for the link @GRWatcher.  As for the rest of it, the media has no clue about the Panthers.  They have just read a few headlines for years and formed opinions of no real value.  Hope some of that crap makes it to print so it can be bulletin board material.

Thanks, I enjoy doing it. I was so pissed after watching that I waited to post because there would've been poo sightings all over my post lol. Since, I have thought about it and I totally agree with you. Analysts know nothing about us because we are brand spanking new from top to bottom. The current team has no history; they can't base anything off of last year even. And the bad, lazy analysts simply write us off.

• Pie 1

5 hours ago, bigdog_10_2002 said:

9-8 with a new qb, a completely new staff, and a completely reworked offensive skill set group.....sign me up.   That likely means we’re in the division and wildcard hunt all year. 

that sounds like a solid first year to build upon and add pieces too for several years of nfc south dominance. 

Yeah I would be quite happy with 9-8.