• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young one on one with Matthew Berry/ NFL on NBC

jayboogieman

i can't wait for actual football discussion and interviews with him other than "how do you feel about being drafted #1?", "what's it like having such an awesome coaching staff?" "what's it like being short?"

he's pretty much asked the same thing in every interview and there's only so many ways you can answer all that. 

• Pie 3
  • Beer 2

35 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I looked up this interview after seeing so many of these fluff interviews.

you get a rare glimpse of his post game side after an L, gives a different perspective.

You can tell by how emotional he got that he really took this loss hard. He put the blame on himself and wouldn’t throw his teammates under the bus, which shows real leadership. For guys who are competing at the highest level, these types of interviews can be really tough to get through.

• Pie 1

13 hours ago, Hoenheim said:

I wish we didn't have to wait until September to see him play in a game,  fug the off season man. 

The worst time of year for Football is now, after the draft and before training camp. The practices are fluff for reporting and you still have 90 guys rostered. I’m looking forward to preseason games just to see something real. Huge turnover like 2020, so even the preseason will be interesting.

28 minutes ago, WhoKnows said:

The worst time of year for Football is now, after the draft and before training camp. The practices are fluff for reporting and you still have 90 guys rostered. I’m looking forward to preseason games just to see something real. Huge turnover like 2020, so even the preseason will be interesting.

Not to mention rarely any signings during this time period other than camp fodder 

On 6/1/2023 at 5:02 PM, GRWatcher said:The kid certainly isn't short winded with his answers.

What I take from that is his extreme intelligence and desire to communicate thoroughly. While his answers are long he’s not simply repeating the same things over and over, he does into depth and clarifies his points. When he finishes the answer he doesn’t leave much unsaid, I think that will serve him very well as the QB and leader of the team. 

He’ll not only be able to explain how he wants something done, but why he wants it done that particular way. Some people, myself included, need to know the underlying concepts or philosophies before something real sinks in. Where that really helps it when a play breaks down I understand his thought process so we can stay on the same page. 

• Pie 2