• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

At this point in time, who feels like we lost this trade?

23 hours ago, Gerry Green said:

lol Just because you can think it, does not make it so.

Fitty did not make this decision unilaterally. There were plenty of folks in that building that were behind the move. Do you plan on firing everyone that endorsed the trade? 

I know fan is short for fanatic, but c'mon man.

Yes.

• Beer 1

3 hours ago, Mr. Scot said:

Pretty much, though I've been told it's cowardice to not say that you know exactly how everything's going to play out right now 😆

Ah yes, the people who are going to die trying to disprove this:

Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt.

• Beer 1

I think we lost the trade. Or, did. Not thinking about it much after the draft was over and done.

I thought we lost the minute the trade was made, not specifically over one guy but any guy. Just did not feel like there was any player in the draft at QB that was worth two firsts and whatever else the haul was. 

Yes when it came down to two names I specifically did not want Young, but it didn’t matter really that much if you don’t think either was deserving of their position. 

10 minutes ago, Davidson Deac II said:

Not sure why anyone would feel like it's a loss or a win at this point. It 100 percent depends on how things shake out

Because if you can't predict the future right now, you must be a coward 😆

Also, the first preseason pass of any quarterback's rookie season tells you everything you need to know about their entire career.

• Pie 1

On 6/3/2023 at 7:53 PM, TheMaulClaw said:

It really just depends on Bryce I guess.  If he balls out then it's worth it, if he doesn't then it will be the worst trade in organization history.  Worse then Sean Gilbert.  Let's hope it works out.

I've been shouting this since we traded and all I got was pooped on. Lol

It all depends on how he plays that will determine if trade works out. You cant really say anything else, thats why its not bad to hold a wait and see approach. Anybody that wants to hop on a bandwagon instead is free to do that as well. Everybody is entitled to their stance just dont get emotional when somebody doesnt have the same viewpoint.