• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Poor 49ers Fans

Jbro

WOW the f**ked up thing is they made the 9ers fans leave. I think they should have arrested all the people they could catch throwing snow balls.

They probably took them somewhere safer to watch the rest of the game. Like a suite that was empty, or something along those lines.

I wish our fans cared that much.

Throwing stuff at other fans is being a coward. If you're not man enough to confront someone face to face and you throw things at them from a distance, that makes you a coward .

Kurb ,if you think throwing thinks at other people from a distance is being a caring fan then you know what I think of you.

Throwing stuff at other fans is being a coward. If you're not man enough to confront someone face to face and you throw things at them from a distance, that makes you a coward .

Kurb ,if you think throwing thinks at other people from a distance is being a caring fan then you're a little bitch

fixed

It's amazing how one franchise has bred such a nasty, idiotic bunch of punks as a fan-base. I can see some 40 year old guy out there showing his 10 year old son how to fire snowballs at opposing fans. May they all burn in hell.

Those people don't give a poo - the security guys were getting drilled in the crossfire. No one let up when they showed up on the scene.

Archived