• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Poor 49ers Fans

Jbro

The way to fix a situation like this is to announce that the Eagles will forfeit the game if it doesn't stop.

Having said that, I would NEVER go to a home Eagles game - why would I pay money to be surrounded by people like that? Philadelphia is one of the ugliest cities in the country, filled with ugly people... why would anyone want to pay to go there?

The people in Detroit have more class than the people in Philly, and that's saying something.

Philly is constantly voted one of the worst places to live in America...I think allowing them a few snowballs at Santa...other fans...and pointing fun at people's career-ending injuries pales when you look at the city they have to live in.

I pity them.

oh boo hoo some big meanies threw teh snowballz... let's all cry and be offended.

if it snowed in charlotte and the cowboys were in town, i guarantee you every smarmy douchebag in a tony romo jersey would get his pate pasted by a sphere of carolina slush by yours truly, and i would laugh my ass off if they got upset.

kids are one thing, but that was a full-grown man. he can handle it.

Philly fans = d-bags

Archived