• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Colts/Bolts game thread

Skew

Im more of a "let em play" kind of guy, so those penalties on that last drive were bullshit to me. Referees say they don't want to make calls that change the game and take the game out of the players hands, but they really did tonight. Unfortunate loss for the Colts tonight, but their fans shouldn't worry, they'll be back next year.

As for the Chargers, I don't know how they're riding Norv Turners ass into the post-season consistently, but I can't see them being there next year. This team was 4-8, now they're in the 2nd round of the playoffs, how ridiculous is that? I still don't feel like they deserve to be there at all.

f*ck you peyton Manning, you whiney piece of sh*tl.

+1,000! :)

Nice pocket presence on the goalline there...thought he was l33t? :D

Grats Bolter. Best thing Norv did was fire Cottrell & put Rivera in charge. But your DBs need some time with the Juggs machine. :)

I am 0 for 2 today in picks but strangely very very happy! :cool:

+1,000! :)

Nice pocket presence on the goalline there...thought he was l33t? :D

Grats Bolter. Best thing Norv did was fire Cottrell & put Rivera in charge. But your DBs need some time with the Juggs machine. :)

I am 0 for 2 today in picks but strangely very very happy! :cool:

Juggs machine? I want one of those!

I still don't feel like they deserve to be there at all.

While I understand your point--especially considering the division in which they play--I can't help but think you'd be singing a different tune if the Panthers had gotten in on an 8-8 record (in one of our previous seasons, for example).

The fact is, they did enough to get in. If they don't deserve to be in, one of the remaining games will prove that.

Archived