• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Uh Oh

lightsout

Future looks bright...man Boychuk has some speed.. and i love that kid line they are doing. Sutter is the best.... We actually are creating superstars...I love it. I hope we can keep Pothier. Also Mcbain will be starting for us next year... man is that young kid good :)

Looks like its Boston and or Phili is the one that needs the loosing streak. Boston plays Tornoto tonight...the same tornto that beat the #2 seated sabres thursday. Also Atlanta plays Pit today at one.. it kills me to say this but go Penguins. All this talk is moot though if we dont beat the devils tonight and win out.

So altanta did lose today in OT to Pit. Want to know where that point could hurt us? Look no further than this game... anyways... we have to go out and BEAT the Devils. No more OT games we need to win and win big now. It shoud be Ward for the rest of the season. If we win out... this could get intresting. I still hve to have some faith. Come on Canes!

Archived