• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Need to Win for Obama

phidelt649

wow... why so much Obama hate?

the tread is silly but dang guys... punch Obama in the face? pancake him? he's currupt?

I guess I know who you guys voted for.... lol

this tread reminds me why we dont talk about politics... lets just stick to football

& in the offseason after our superbowl win lets argue about if the Panthers are totally great or totally awesome... I saw totally awesome

Why is this thread even here?

Doesn't even belong here.

If this team can't win for themselves, and our owner ~ then let them lose.

Uhmm because it was about the Panthers and I felt everyone could share in my amusement.

what adults go on facebook?

I'm 25. Though I guess I'm not an "adult" by your standards....

EDIT: Just read through page 3....way to fug up my thread with political bullshit guys. I appreciate it....

At this point the way Bush has f*cked up over the last eight years, anybody would seem like the greatest leader in american history. But it would be cool if the Panthers won the Superbowl and did meet the new President elect Obama, but let also win it for J.R, and the fans.:sifone:

GO PANTHERS!!!!

God, I hate fake fan like that loser for saying we should win for Obama. Ummmmm.....no, the team should win it for themself & the Big Cat. Does that mean Steelers/Ravens or Giants/Eagles should win one for Obama if we don't get to the Superbowl? Idiot. :rolleyes5: :rolleyes5:

Can you post us a link to his page, phil? I want to see what the rest said on his page. Ha ha!! :rofl:

Archived