• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NHL Semifinals Round-Schedule/Discussion

DirtyMagic97

perfect night tonight...Montreal wins and Boston loses...sweet!!

Can't wait for Wednesday...anything can happen in a game 7!!!

as for the ratings, you'd be amazed how a lack of Canadian based teams kill the ratings up here too...so Montreal in isn't a bad thing at all...plus they have a huge following on both sides of the border too!

Who cares. I hate the Penguins.

The NHL does. The Pens will get some calls at home in game 7.

perfect night tonight...Montreal wins and Boston loses...sweet!!

Can't wait for Wednesday...anything can happen in a game 7!!!

as for the ratings, you'd be amazed how a lack of Canadian based teams kill the ratings up here too...so Montreal in isn't a bad thing at all...plus they have a huge following on both sides of the border too!

I agree with this. But a lot of people up there are hockey purists like myself. I will watch no matter who is in the cup finals. I'd say it hurts worse not having the league's superstar at least in the conference finals, than can be made up by a Canadian team being there.

oh, I agree....this is another reason why the league has Sid's nutsack firmly planted in their mouth. You wait and see the fun and games the officials bring for game 7!!!!

To be honest, the officials have been pretty fair throughout this series. If that changes this game (which I fully expect it to) I will be furious. And if they do become unfair, and Montreal still overcomes it, I will likely start pulling for them to win the Cup.

ya...maybe I am biased...but there have been quite a few questionable calls...and some have been in Montreal's favor, but most of them not. Lots of poo not getting called, especially against people wearing #87!

ya...maybe I am biased...but there have been quite a few questionable calls...and some have been in Montreal's favor, but most of them not. Lots of poo not getting called, especially against people wearing #87!

Yea, from an unbiased perspective I felt it was pretty fair. I've seen some no calls from Sid, and then I've seen Montreal get some calls as well. The whole icing call that was waved off at the absolute last moment last night that lead to close to a minute of offensive zone time was pretty questionable. But I think for the most part it's been pretty even.

Archived