• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2010 NHL Conference Finals

DirtyMagic97

Really looking forward to both these series. It's amazing that the top 2 seed from the West, and the bottom 2 seeds from the East will be playing for a chance at Lord Stanley's Cup.

JerseysLeague_San_Jose_Sharks_logo.png vs. JerseysLeague_Chicago_Blackhawks_logo.png

1) San Jose Sharks vs. 2) Chicago Blackhawks

Game 1: Sunday, 3:00 in San Jose NBC

Game 2: Tuesday, 10:00 in San Jose Versus

Game 3: Friday, 8:00 in Chicago Versus

Game 4: Sunday, May 23, 3:00 in Chicago NBC

Game 5: Tuesday, May 25, 9:00 in San Jose Versus

Game 6: Thursday, May 27, 8:00 in Chicago Versus

Game 7: Saturday, May 29, 8:00 in San Jose Versus

JerseysLeague_Philadelphia_Flyers_logo.png vs. JerseysLeague_Montreal_Canadiens_logo.png

7) Philadelphia Flyers vs 8) Montreal Canadiens

Game 1: Sunday, 7:00 in Philadelphia Versus

Game 2: Tuesday, 7:00 in Philadelphia Versus

Game 3: Thursday, 7:00 in Montreal Versus

Game 4: Saturday, May 22, 3:00 in Montreal NBC

Game 5: Monday, May 24, 7:00 in Philadelphia Versus

Game 6: Wednesday, May 26, 7:00 in Montreal Versus

Game 7: Friday, May 28, 7:00 in Philadelphia. Versus

ccblg.jpgtrophy_princeofwhaleslg.jpg

I'm having a hard time even thinking my habs are in the conference finals. So many years I had high expectations and then get disappointed and this year I was honestly happy to see them make the playoffs...so to get this far has been a hell of a ride.

That being said, I think Chicago beats San Jose in 6 and I'm not jinxing the east!!!

Also, I think the whole don't touch the trophy is silly. Whether it's football or hockey or anything else, winning the conference is a huge thing and celebrating with the trophy is all good in my books.

Wow Halak gives up 4 in a period and a half. He is either on or off. Doesn't seem to have much in between. Pulled now for Price.

Yea. He got torched pretty bad in the first game of the Pens series too. I look for him to bounce back next game, and give the Habs a good chance to win.

Archived