• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2010 Stanley Cup Finals!

DirtyMagic97

chicago-blackhawks-logo.png vs. phi.png

Chicago Blackhawks vs. Philadelphia Flyers

Game 1-Saturday, May 29 at Chicago, 8 p.m. NBC, CBC, RDS

Game 2-Monday, May 31 at Chicago, 8 p.m. NBC, CBC, RDS

Game 3-Wednesday, June 2 at Philadelphia, 8 p.m. VERSUS, CBC, RDS

Game 4-Friday, June 4 at Philadelphia, 8 p.m. VERSUS, CBC, RDS

Game 5-Sunday, June 6 at Chicago, 8 p.m. NBC, CBC, RDS

Game 6-Wednesday, June 9 at Philadelphia, 8 p.m. NBC, CBC, RDS

Game 7-Friday, June 11 at Chicago, 8 p.m. NBC, CBC, RDS

I hope this is a good series. I'd like to see 7 games out of this series since there is very little "star power" left in this years playoffs. I will definitely be tuning in, and I'm very excited. I believe the Blackhawks are just the better team, and usually the better team finds a way to win the finals.

pic_wonder_stanley_cup_lg.jpg

It is very obviously the greatest trophy in all of sports, Hawk! Have you ever seen it in person?

couple of times, yes. I lived not too far from Calgary back in 89 when they won it, so they had it at the Stampede the following summer...you could get pretty clsoe to it, but weren't allowed to touch it.

Seen it in a roaming hall of fame presentation as well

Chicago in 5

"You must spread some Negative Reputation around before Neg Repping Hawk again"

No way the Flyers go down that easy..you are just bitter that the Canadians were eliminated...care to make a friendly wager of sorts?

If I win you send me something Canadian....like and igloo or a moose....if you win I will send you something American......like a penny or a picture of my ball sack. Deal?

sounds good to me....except I already have lots of american pennies, we used to call them dimes here...and way too many pictures of your ball sack, although it has made for a nice little collage on the wall!

Straight up Chicago over Philly...or are you holding me to the 5 games part?

Straight up is fine.....odds aren't in my favor but I have faith. I don't believe the Flyers are the better team but they will show up and won't go out like a bunch of punks. Boys are cliking right now and anything can happen.

We need to figure out the wager now......anyone got any ideas? Something we can legally mail over the boarder is prefered.

Archived