• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Finals: Los Angeles Lakers vs. Boston Celtics

King Taharqa

Who will win?  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Los Angeles Lakers
    • Boston Celtics

He must have been pretty loud about it if security had to get involved....

Well, security probably was quite suspicious when a Celtic is near the Ref's locker room after losing the series. But yeah, he could have had something negative to say.....but isn't he expected to retire later this year?

Well, security probably was quite suspicious when a Celtic is near the Ref's locker room after losing the series. But yeah, he could have had something negative to say.....but isn't he expected to retire later this year?

Thats what many people are saying, he had nothing to lose by causing a scene because he wont be in the NBA next year...

I have to admit that the loss of Perkins was big for the Lakers...without all those offensive rebounds, they would have been getting their asses kicked in the first 1/4!

hey it was a big hit they took, but lets not forget, uh, our center has been playing with a torn up knee for over a month, and hey, the Lakers have been struggling with injuries the entire season and fought valiantly the whole way through. anyone can hate them as much as they want if they desire but they have to respect them at least a little more after this season.

the celtics gave us one hell of a run though. they did a great job trying to beat us and this series could've went either way.

I'm part of the us...just so you are aware....life long Laker die hard.

I was just saying we were fortunate in the first 1/4 or 2 that we didn't have to deal with Perkins. And ya, Bynum being banged up hurt us too, and Kobe has been banged up for a long time too!

I'm part of the us...just so you are aware....life long Laker die hard.

I was just saying we were fortunate in the first 1/4 or 2 that we didn't have to deal with Perkins. And ya, Bynum being banged up hurt us too, and Kobe has been banged up for a long time too!

no i know that's why i said "our" ;-)

Archived