• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Netflix Thread

Matt Moore

• 1 month later...

A few good documentaries I've watched:

Countdown to Zero. Really hits home with the Japan situation and their Nuclear Plants.

Fat Head. Good for folks interested in food science, myths about food/cholesterol, and why the government pushes carbs.

Wild and Wonderful Whites of West Virginia not sure if any of its wondurful though. Funny...loved the Taco Bell drive through part and the Hillbilly mating call.

i watched the wild and wonderful whites after seeing so many recommendations here and in a thread in the lounge. it was good but man it was sad. definitely challenges you in a strange way - it can be hilarious, sad, and appalling in the span of ten seconds.

HUD, The Verdict

both great, great films.

nice! i've actually never seen hud. big fan of the verdict, the sting, and other newman films tho so i need to check that out.

Just finished watching both seasons 4 and 5 of Fox's Bones..which has become a suprising favorite of mine.

Also, just watched the movie Wall Street, the 1987 orginal (the prequal to the new wall street movie). It is on instant stream. Def a good watch if you want something somewhat out of the box.

a good documentary is the American Drug War, I'm not done yet but so far its really interesting

no it is not a bunch of hippies advocating legalization, in fact so far the argument has been well supported with plenty of evidence

its making start to hate the american gov. though haha

coming back for the final edit, its alright not that great he also made one how weed won the west. Both seem excessively long and have some awful points sprinkled between some good ones. I am an advocate for marijuana legalization but I honestly feel like this movie will be viewed as more of a set back than a step forward....just my 0.02

Archived