• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

-11 seems mighty tempting

pstall

in the back of my mind i see the Ravens just getting a decent lead, step off the gas and rest guys for a playoff run.

thats why this line seems intriguing.

What you're forgetting is that the Panthers haven't even figured out what the gas pedal does yet. They also seem obsessed with the brake. And what the heck is that other pedal down there do?!?!?

I'm not a betting man, but there's no way I'd put money down on this team.

I mean I'm trying real hard to see how the Panthers are going to stay within 10. Somebody tell me differently.

well, we have a man who was a ups worker starting as qb. he is taking control over the worst offense in the past decade playing ray lewis and the ravens d

is that convincing?

What you're forgetting is that the Panthers haven't even figured out what the gas pedal does yet. They also seem obsessed with the brake. And what the heck is that other pedal down there do?!?!?

I'm not a betting man, but there's no way I'd put money down on this team.

Nice Avatar.

Ravens -11 is easy money, or if you are not sure, put it on a teaset, they are -7 on a regular and -3 on a super teaser. I'm throwing $100 on ravens -6 first half then throwing that on ravens second half, the other team has covered every single spread against us besides the first saints game and it won't change today

-11 is never "easy money" in the NFL. Terrible teams beat good teams all the time and it's not like the Panthers even have to win, just keep it relatively close. You never know when a team is just going to come out flat and hell, it could be a pretty lopsided 17 point game and then the Panthers score a late game meaningless touchdown to beat the spread.

Archived