• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Are You Listening To Right Now....

C47

PAVEMENT or anything by Stephen Malkmus and the Jicks. Big Phish fan for most of my life and was exposed to them by my boss at work. They're basically low-fi, slacker rock from early 90s that had huge influence on Trey Anastasio. First album Slanted and Enchanted is more art punk while their 2nd album Crooked Rain Crooked Rain is more melodic and classic rock oritented and probably the best place to start (hence most of the top 10 songs are from CRCR). Third favorite album by them is called Wowee Zowee and it is definitely an acquired taste but it is now my favorite album by Pavement. WZ has been called Pavement's White Album since they engage in so much experiementation and it takes a while to understand the intentional sloppiness. 

Top 10 Songs

1. Stereo 
2. Summer Babe
3. Trigger Cut
4. Conduit For Sale!

had been on a somewhat long drought in terms of finding new music, but have found a band that has changed the nature of my existence.