• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Finals: Miami Heat vs. Dallas Mavericks

King Taharqa

Just depends on the kind of player your team needs really. Nash has always been a more efficient offensive player and has an excellent scoring percentage while Kidd has been a superior defensive player, always helping clean up the defensive glass and creating turnovers.

I enjoy watching Nash play more than Kidd, but defense wins championships and Nash never played much defense. I wouldn't call either player a clown, both are great point guards.

Just depends on the kind of player your team needs really. Nash has always been a more efficient offensive player and has an excellent scoring percentage while Kidd has been a superior defensive player, always helping clean up the defensive glass and creating turnovers.

I enjoy watching Nash play more than Kidd, but defense wins championships and Nash never played much defense. I wouldn't call either player a clown, both are great point guards.

No doubt about it, both are Hall of Famers and are somewhere around Top 5-7 PGs of all time.

Archived