• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panther card/memorbilla/auto's collectors...

jasonluckydog

Nice.

Exquisite was my favorite...always classy and unique. I'm afraid we are a dying breed Jason, cards had a flare up in the 90s but don't count on anyone caring as much as poeple used to. I love the cards, I have always enjoyed looking at your random card posts. Card collecting can be very profitable. For instance a rookie Matt Ryan right now would be worth thousands and could have been bought for hundreds (if that) when they were released. Or how about a Romo? Probably pennies a while ago and thousands now. Vick? Same story. But what they're worth is far from the reasons we do(did) it :)

Thanks man I love cards and even though I get frustrated with the hobby I will never quit...Vick was selling for cheap when he was in prison, I saw some of his cards that would sell close to 1k for a $100 wish I would have bought some because he is hot again. My poor old Matt Moore collection is just shrinking in book value lol...I remember going to Toys R US and buying a cheap box with misc cards pulled a Tom Brady rookie sold it too early but made a nice $100 for it...

here is the newest Smitty Ive gotten my grubby lil fingers on.

football1353.jpg

Your Steve Smith collection is just sick man! How many 1/1's you have now?

I was out of collecting but recently got back in. Jason aren't you a member of scf?

Yes me and Hankpimplebut are, my user name is the same and Hanks is Deimos. I know Mr.Gross post here but he hasnt told me his user name is here.lol

heres some that i picked up lately

18.jpg

23.jpg

21.jpg

02-27-2011123037PM.jpg

IMG_1094.jpg

That is a nice collection dude! I sold my Peppers when he left the team and that Deangelo is awesome I gave my Smitty 1/1 from the same set to Hank and he sent me a bunch of stuff for it...I really like the Jake. Nice haul man.

My car collection for the Panthers is

2 Rookie DeAngelo Williams Cards

2 Steve Smith Cards

2 Muhsin Muhammad Cards

1 Ricky Proehl Card

1 Rookie Keary Colbert Card

1 Rookie Jordan Gross Card

1 Stephen Davis Card

1 Jake Delhomme Card

and my prized posession

1 Luxury Suites Rookie James Anderson card that I got for 25 cents. and man did he pick a great year did pan out last year.

My car collection for the Panthers is

2 Rookie DeAngelo Williams Cards

2 Steve Smith Cards

2 Muhsin Muhammad Cards

1 Ricky Proehl Card

1 Rookie Keary Colbert Card

1 Rookie Jordan Gross Card

1 Stephen Davis Card

1 Jake Delhomme Card

and my prized posession

1 Luxury Suites Rookie James Anderson card that I got for 25 cents. and man did he pick a great year did pan out last year.

Nice deal on the Anderson he doesnt have many cards I was lucky enough to recently snag his 1/1 which I consider his best rookie card lol

FxCam_1304398706601.jpg

I have a DeAngelo Williams signed authentic jersey and also a mini helmet signed by him and J Stew right after they each ran for over 1000 yds in the same season. Everything has it's price... Make an offer if interested. I have pics of items to prove authenticity

Thanks man I love cards and even though I get frustrated with the hobby I will never quit...Vick was selling for cheap when he was in prison, I saw some of his cards that would sell close to 1k for a $100 wish I would have bought some because he is hot again. My poor old Matt Moore collection is just shrinking in book value lol...I remember going to Toys R US and buying a cheap box with misc cards pulled a Tom Brady rookie sold it too early but made a nice $100 for it...

Your Steve Smith collection is just sick man! How many 1/1's you have now?

11 (i count the nameplate as a 1/1) I have a ton of competition From a dude on SCF named Chillydoggy (cool dude)Hes helped me out a few times w/some smitty RCs.

Archived