• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The reason Cam didn't have time for Peter King:

BountyHunter

he was busy giving an interview to Jarrett Bell of USAToday:

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2011/08/panthers-cam-newton-pushing-to-make-immediate-impact-for-new-family/1

People hear that and think, 'He's looking to start, Day 1.' I'm not saying that. I'm just pushing myself. Let's weave through the gossip and the excuses, and get down to the nitty gritty

I couldn't care less if he talked with Peter Peter King (what kind of name is that, really, sounds made up) or King Obama.

The kid has other things to do than to be worried about which writer graces his presence. Talk, don't talk, don't care. Just act like a QB on Autumn Sundays.

"But at the same time, it's a fast process. A learning curve has to take place. All the success that I've had, you can throw that out the window. I've got to start all over."

Good to see he knows this. So can we stop talking about what he did at Auburn. He is past it, time everyone else moved on as well.

Peter King thinks he's some kind of a celebrity rock-star journalist and he should have first crack @ any interview he wants... we he doesn't get it, he explains it by suggesting the player (not him) is some kind of primadonna.

Did he suggest that about Cam?

The tweets I saw suggested nothing at all like that but it's possible I missed them.

Archived