• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Post a pic, any pic.

Jangler

just quote a post and see. i don't know how you could be doing it wrong though. insert the pic url using the insert image tool.

See, that's what I'm doing. Initially, its going through fine. That's what's confusing me. I preview and it shows the pic in the preview. Then, after I post it, it still shows up. That's what confused me about Captroop's posts. Even when he quoted mine, my pic was there.

^^ Ok, tell me I'm not the only who sees that. Its the pic I wanted to post, its there. If it ends up disappearing on me (or the red x you mentioned earlier. I haven't seen it. It just shows up as nothing) then maybe it is something I'm doing. I took the link out of the Properties tab on the pic.

Ok, somebody PM me how YOU do it. Cause the pics are showing up on my screen. I just want to see if I do something different from you (which, apparently, I do.)

lower case gifbinwherearemyfries.gif nope that didn't work....It could be where you are getting the pics, they might not allow hotlinking.

Edited by Jangler