• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Post a pic, any pic.

Jangler

Decided to head to rural Guatemala with two friends for Spring Break in order to build a school, without any of us three knowing a lick of Spanish. Fortunately, there's a guy working with us that knows enough English to help us get by.

Here's some pictures of my new favorite kids and the reason I think I'd prefer having girls rather than boys whenever that time comes along. There are some super cute boys here too, but the girls just burst through the roof with their cuteness.

It feels so weird to like kids all of the sudden after being annoyed with them forever. Maybe it's just because I have no idea what they're talking about. Anyways, pictures.

tumblr_n2b2t5VFzg1rubkpqo4_500.jpg

tumblr_n2b2t5VFzg1rubkpqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n2b2t5VFzg1rubkpqo2_500.jpg

tumblr_n2b2t5VFzg1rubkpqo3_500.jpg

tumblr_n2b2t5VFzg1rubkpqo5_500.jpg

tumblr_n2b2t5VFzg1rubkpqo6_500.jpg

tumblr_n2ek3inruD1rubkpqo1_500.jpg

The last one, Miley, kept throwing my hat on the ground when I tried to tell her she could keep it. Clearly she doesn't dig weird "gringo" fashion.

Damn it. This whole time I thought you were black

• Pie 1

Decided to head to rural Guatemala with two friends for Spring Break in order to build a school, without any of us three knowing a lick of Spanish. Fortunately, there's a guy working with us that knows enough English to help us get by.

Here's some pictures of my new favorite kids and the reason I think I'd prefer having girls rather than boys whenever that time comes along. There are some super cute boys here too, but the girls just burst through the roof with their cuteness.

It feels so weird to like kids all of the sudden after being annoyed with them forever. Maybe it's just because I have no idea what they're talking about. Anyways, pictures.

tumblr_n2b2t5VFzg1rubkpqo4_500.jpg

tumblr_n2b2t5VFzg1rubkpqo1_500.jpg

tumblr_n2b2t5VFzg1rubkpqo2_500.jpg

tumblr_n2b2t5VFzg1rubkpqo3_500.jpg

tumblr_n2b2t5VFzg1rubkpqo5_500.jpg

tumblr_n2b2t5VFzg1rubkpqo6_500.jpg

tumblr_n2ek3inruD1rubkpqo1_500.jpg

The last one, Miley, kept throwing my hat on the ground when I tried to tell her she could keep it. Clearly she doesn't dig weird "gringo" fashion.

Put together a photo album of more pictures if anyone's interested. Worth a look just for the cute kids and the killer scenery.

http://imgur.com/a/sPX81

• Pie 2