• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I know this is way to early but.....

Jbro

Agree with Zod, plus Cam doesn't seem like the type to do that. I think he'll be loyal and stay here for his career since we took a chance on him.

everyone his the tipping point though....need to do a good job around him as well.

Gotta remember, a nice paycheck won't make Cam happy. Winning will. He needs to fill the team is putting the pieces around him as his career evolves.

julius-peppers-p1.jpg

Peppers had a history of being sour towards coaches and organizations. He actually wouldn't give credit to UNC for his time played there because he didn't feel like they treated him good enough.

Add to that, Peppers was an awesome player, but not always consistent, and Fox was on the downhill slope of his tenure here when Peppers wanted out (Pep probably recognized this).

Newton is not going to be like at all like the Peppers situation.

teams ain't going to give 2 poos about JR if Cam wants to go to their team.. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Do you think Cam will be looking for a bigger market when his contract is up? Possibly replace Eli or Romo?

I think it's very reasonable to assume he'll be loyal to Carolina IF we are successful, since so many teams were talking poo about Cam and his inability to read defenses, make read progressions, and that he's best fit to be a TE or WR than QB....

I think if Cam does well here and is getting national exposure and fame in a small market like Peyton Manning, he will stay. I do think Cam craves the spotlight, so if he is not getting it, it may tempt him to look to a NY, Chicago, or Dallas market.

I think if Cam does well here and is getting national exposure and fame in a small market like Peyton Manning, he will stay. I do think Cam craves the spotlight, so if he is not getting it, it may tempt him to look to a NY, Chicago, or Dallas market.

Yeah, but Cam is the first big thing to ever hit Charlotte. People are already saying he might be the MJ of the NFL. If he is, he'll put the Panthers in the history books, and we'll keep him until he can't play anymore.

Archived