• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I know this is way to early but.....

Jbro

well said! it is a bit early but time will tell and couldnt have said it better.

on a side note, whats up with the grammar police trolling the forums lately? i mean as long as the spelling or grammar is good enough we understand what the person is saying, whats the problem?

I'm not gonna name any names, but here is the real deal on grammar police and other wrongs with this forum...(pie and rep is silly)

A good portion of us come on here because we are panther fans and want to discuss panthers football. Then there are others who have no life so they come on here to troll us, I'm sure the huddle is just one of many forums they bounce back and forth between.

In addition I know a lot of my grammar is jacked up cuz I use an iPad and do not proofread cuz I'm on a forum not writing an essay.

No offense jbro but did newton piss in your cereal this morning?

No.. I love Cam but more importantly I love the Panthers. I am simply addressing an issue that will come up before we know it.

My logic is if Cam can get this much attention in my CLT just imagine what he would do in NYC. He did come out and say he wants to be an icon.... Must icons dint reside in 28___

FYI, I don't easy cereal. My butler Pierre cooks me ribeyes for breakfast and if they are not cooked correctly he sleeps outside.

JBro, when i said that franchise QB's never leave their team, I had vick, and brees in mind when I posted that. I just didn't think anyone would be stupid enough to post that as examples. As people have pointed out, Brees was not the franchise QB, evident by the fact that Philip rivers was their franchise QB. Vick was not the Falcons QB neither, evident by the fact that he was in jail and they had a franchise QB named Matt Ryan when he got out. So other than that, I really can't think of anyone else that was a franchise QB that left the team that wanted to keep them because it doesn't happen. The GM and coach would immediately lose their jobs.

Basketball has (or had [pending their new CBA]) some type of deal where a player can only get so much on their contract. So you had a player like LeBron that meant so much to the Cavs getting only as much as a Dwayne Wade or a Bosh. I dont follow NBA, thats just what I gathered.

In the NFL if you want a player BAD enough you're gonna franchise tag em then you're gonna throw money at em until they sign. Show me an example of a QB that left their team where the team actually wanted them more than any other player on their roster. You can't because it's never happened.

JBro, when i said that franchise QB's never leave their team, I had vick, and brees in mind when I posted that.

In the NFL if you want a player BAD enough you're gonna franchise tag em then you're gonna throw money at em until they sign.

#1) No you didn't. Don't change your question now.....

#2) Instead of wasting my energy in my fingers I will just name one that I have alway mentioned a couple times in this thread....JP

Real cute effort to change your tune though.

Archived