• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Walking Dead on AMC

PantherBrew

Anyone else think the premiere was lacking in many ways?

Meh, the first 30 minutes were intense... after that not so much. Rick's church scene was downright dumb.

why do we have to be snobs about EVERYTHING. sheesh. just once in some of your lives, enjoy something for what it is.

loved the opening episode. i grasp it has to be slightly vague to not show all its cards for the rest of the season. we will see.

We can't discuss what we did and didn't like without being snobs?

I enjoyed it, but I'm afraid it might be headed the same way as season 1: emphasis on lame human drama and lack of zombies.

Well, the source material (the comics) is mostly about human drama. If you don't want that, you should just give up right now. The comic is more about how humans deal with the world now, with zombies derping around outside. However, the comic was able to explore this without getting too cheesy about it. That's where the show fails with scenes like the church scene, etc.

they best part was shane and otis getting the medical supplies other then that this episode should be called "the walking and the restless" a night time soap opera

Archived