• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Walking Dead on AMC

PantherBrew

So far, two good episodes.

Warning, for people wanting masses of zombies and awesome death's, expect them but they will be spread out and way too sporadic for action fans. The comic and TV series are about Human drama and how the characters deal with what's happening around them.

They should have took the blond chick with them, and shot her in the head and used her as the bait.

She wants to die anyways.

I hate her in the tv show. In the comics she's much better and more bad ass.

Sidenote Spoiler: Shane could have atleast shot Otis in the head so he wouldn't have felt the Zombies rip him apart. Thats what makes me think he is just a crazy fugger

They should have took the blond chick with them, and shot her in the head and used her as the bait.

She wants to die anyways.

i can't wait till that debbie downer blondie bitch dies her character has been a straight up annoyance since the cdc building.

I hate her in the tv show. In the comics she's much better and more bad ass.

Sidenote Spoiler: Shane could have atleast shot Otis in the head so he wouldn't have felt the Zombies rip him apart. Thats what makes me think he is just a crazy fugger

but if he's screaming he'll attract more zombies. strategy man strategy

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• 4 AZ plan: -Stay at 4 and take MHJ. -Trade back to 6 with NYG or NE (* see ) and still take MHJ. 5 LAC plan: -Stay at 5 and take OT Alt (or I’m hearing maybe Latham over Alt?). -Move back to 11 and take OT Latham. 6 NYG plan: -Plan A: Want to move up to 3 for Maye. Don’t think NE will agree to move, but that’s what I hear NYG wants most. -Plan B: Odunze. I’m told they’re not gonna risk another OBJ/K. Toney situation. 7 TEN plan: -Take OT Alt if he’s still available (which could happen if LAC moved out of 5 and a QB was taken there. -Take OT Latham ***ATL at 8 and CHI at 9 could have multiple offers to trade back when they get on the clock, as teams behind them could be jockeying to move up for one of these guys: QB McCarthy, WR Nabers or Odunze, OT Alt or Latham, and TE Bowers. 8 ATL plan: -Take the top DEF player in the draft (EDGE Turner or DT Murphy) -Trade back a few spots and still take best available DEF player (EDGE Turner, DT Murphy or CB Arnold) 9 CHI plan: -Trade back and recover picks (only four picks this year). -DT Murphy II or best-available WR/EDGE/OT would be priorities after trade down. -Only caveat; CHI could stick at pick No. 9 if Odunze or Nabers falls. 10 NYJ plan: -Best available weapon for Aaron (Nabers, Odunze, Bowers) or LOT protector Aaron (insurance in ‘24 and long-term). -Can’t rule out a slight trade up (for a weapon) or a trade down (probably would wind up with OT at that point). 11 MIN plan: -Trade up for Maye -Trade up for JJ (but only if it doesn’t require breaking the bank with draft picks!) *I hear there’s a real cost-analysis going on in Minn… is it better to keep picks and land Penix at 11 or to pay a haul to move up for JJ. Very interesting debate! -Stay home at 11 and hope JJ falls. If not, take Penix. Finally, Saints, Rams, Steelers and Eagles are making a LOT of calls about moving up (NO = OT). And teams I’m hearing have interest in potentially moving up for TE Brock Bowers: -IND -JAX
    • My preference would be to move back 10 spots and pick up another 3rd.   Then I go 39. LB (wilson) 43. WR (leggett) 64. Edge (kneeland) 80. RB (benson) 101. TE (sinnott or wiley) 141. CB 142. C 240. WR (mcCringleberry)
    • https://www.sportskeeda.com/nfl/news-insider-notes-2024-nfl-draft-rams-eyeing-intriguing-trade-up-vikings-beginning-panic-qb-room     few nugs in there