• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Senators @ Canes

Ncstatefan

This team is retarded hot right now. Passing Philadelphia is now a reality. We're one point behind them, and they lost tonight.

Unfortunately, we play arguably the best team in the East on Saturday. (NJ)

They play the Islanders... :lol:

I guess anything can happen.

if Weekes plays again, we have a chance

I was at the game last night in 104, what a game! The canes played great almost the entire game and never let up on the defensive side of the puck. Babchuk is going to be a stud in 2 or 3 year. My buddy Joel got up on the jumbotron because he is going to Iraq next month. So after the game we went out downtown and we ran into Tripp Tracy and Tim Gleson. We talked to them for a bit and eventually got to the point where he told Tripp he was about to go to Iraq again. So Tripp and Gleason buy us drinks and invite us to practice in the morning to meet the team. Pretty pumped and Ill have an update on it tomorrow.

As for catching up with Philly. They have 4 more games left then we do. I think 5th is about the best we can do 7th at the worst. Dosent matter who we play, were scary hot right now.

This team is retarded hot right now. Passing Philadelphia is now a reality. We're one point behind them, and they lost tonight.

Unfortunately, we play arguably the best team in the East on Saturday. (NJ)

They play the Islanders... :lol:

I guess anything can happen.

We are only 1 pt behind...but they have like 4 games more than we do.

Archived