• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Did Dan Connor Know????

Jbro

God you really don't read poo do you....Sandusky was already retired in 2002 when McQueary caught him. That doesn't excuse anyone from PSU's lack of action but learn to fuging read' date=' it's really not that hard....[/quote']

IMo, Joe Paterno, and all those who are directly involved with allowing Standusky to get away with his crime should leave. According to the report, the GA did his part and willingly. Everyone else simply ingored what he saw and continued to covered up for Standusky so the image of Penn State could be saved.

But since u're a better reader than me, tell me what the grand jury report is saying: http://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/264787/grand-jury-report.pdf

IMo, Joe Paterno, and all those who are directly involved with allowing Standusky to get away with his crime should leave. According to the report, the GA did his part and willingly. Everyone else simply ingored what he saw and continued to covered up for Standusky so the image of Penn State could be saved.

But since u're a better reader than me, tell me what the grand jury report is saying: http://s3.documentcloud.org/documents/264787/grand-jury-report.pdf

Legally he did his part sure, but for a 28 year old man to be able to witness a child being sodomized and leave the building without doing anything is pretty disgusting & disturbing....

You defending McQueary shows how out of touch with reality you truly are....in that situation it's McQueary's job, not anyone elses, to make sure this filth never rapes a child again...

It's ironic how there was an uproar because of the little girl that was run over in China and nobody helped her. Now here we are with people witnessing and/or having knowledge of child sexual abuse occurring and they simply "moved it up the ladder" and walked away from it.

This whole ordeal is hideous. I can't even begin to imagine how some of the victims are reliving the suffering this filth inflicted upon them.

It's Sandusky' date=' [b']and the reason people are pissed about McQueary is because he witnessed the act and didn't do a damn thing to stop it. As a man (and no I don't have any kids yet), there is no way in hell I wouldn't incapacitate someone if I saw them molesting a child. I don't care if he's five times my size, I find something to use as a weapon and go postal on him....hell by the time I was done, I would probably be in a cop car handcuffed riding right behind the sick fugs ambulance....

FYI, 2002 would have never taken place if folks like Joe Paterno, Curly, Schultz and the other adults at Penn State had cared enough about those young boys that they would have not only fired and banned the pedophiler from the school but have him arrested back in 90's and made sure he never had access to the campus for the rest of his life...But nope, instead they sent him into early retirement with full honors even giving him the keys to the college bathrooms, showers and gyms where he was able to bring his young boys and perform sordid acts of perversion on them but it's McQueary's fault for NOT doing more to help that boy by beating up Standusky and going directly to the police instead of the enablers at the school...REALLY..

I think some of u are so twisted that u're more angry at McQueary because if it wasn't for him telling what he saw in 2002, business at Penn State would be as usual.

FYI, 2002 would have never taken place if folks like Joe Paterno, Curly, Schultz and the other adults at Penn State had cared enough about those young boys that they would have not only fired and banned the pedophiler from the school but have him arrested back in 90's and made sure he never had access to the campus for the rest of his life...But nope, instead they sent him into early retirement with full honors even giving him the keys to the college bathrooms, showers and gyms where he was able to bring his young boys and perform sordid acts of perversion on them but it's McQueary's fault for NOT doing more to help that boy by beating up Standusky and going directly to the police instead of the enablers at the school...REALLY..

I think some of u are so twisted that u're more angry at McQueary because if it wasn't for him telling what he saw in 2002, business at Penn State would be as usual.

You deflecting blame to the highest levels doesn't excuse the cowardly acts of McQueary....everyone was wrong, nobody is disputing that. But McQueary had the opportunity to end this the night he saw it 9 years ago, and instead decided to leave the building. I don't understand how you can excuse him for not stopping the victimization of a 10 year old boy....yea we're the ones who are twisted though....:rolleyes:

Dude. He saw Sandusky raping a 10 year old boy. Not horseplaying. Not fondling. Not just "sexually assaulting." Raping. And he left the building. Let Sandusky go about his business. He left the building. I reiterate this, because I don't feel like you are taking the journey here. He saw a 10 year old boy being raped by a 50 year old man and he left the building. And are you telling me that you think he should be coaching Saturday?

Dude. He saw Sandusky raping a 10 year old boy. Not horseplaying. Not fondling. Not just "sexually assaulting." Raping. And he left the building. Let Sandusky go about his business. He left the building. I reiterate this, because I don't feel like you are taking the journey here. He saw a 10 year old boy being raped by a 50 year old man and he left the building. And are you telling me that you think he should be coaching Saturday?

This is what angers me the most about this whole situation. Why didn't he do anything? Basically he just watched it happen and left the scene, assuming this did happen. I really hope firing Joe Paterno was just the tip of the iceberg, there was obviously a cover-up on both the school level and legal level. I fully expect an investigation into donors, Penn State faculty, and all police involved, anything less than this is criminal. It takes a lot to cover-up something this deep, from the mothers all the way up to Paterno and the DA. I just feel like they're sacrificing Paterno to satisfy everyone out for blood.

Legally he did his part sure, but for a 28 year old man to be able to witness a child being sodomized and leave the building without doing anything is pretty disgusting & disturbing....

You defending McQueary shows how out of touch with reality you truly are....in that situation it's McQueary's job, not anyone elses, to make sure this filth never rapes a child again...

One thing I was taught as a kid, the more u continue to lie and deceive urself and others, the deeper the hole u have to dig urself out of. Joe Paterno and TPTB at Penn State have dug themselves into such a deep hole that when one of the own told them the truth, they didn't even want to believe it and continued to do NOTHING just like typical enablers of abuse. They looked the other way for 20 plus years and felt no way about continuing to live in denial when the abuse was closer than they care for it to be.

The fact that students at Penn State and many others are mourning the firing of Joe as if he is some god like figure is sick. Especially when it's clear that he did nothing but enabled Standusky for over twenty years as part of the Penn State crazy house. Evenmore sick is the desire to now want to dictate how someone should react when witnessing something as sickening as what Standusky was caught doing in the bathroom and then villify the person for not playing the "hero" like it's some tv show...

Please...can we separate fantasy from reality...

One thing I was taught as a kid, the more u continue to lie and deceive urself and others, the deeper the hole u have to dig urself out of. Joe Paterno and TPTB at Penn State have dug themselves into such a deep hole that when one of the own told them the truth, they didn't even want to believe it and continued to do NOTHING just like typical enablers of abuse. They looked the other way for 20 plus years and felt no way about continuing to live in denial when the abuse was closer than they care for it to be.

The fact that students at Penn State and many others are mourning the firing of Joe as if he is some god like figure is sick. Especially when it's clear that he did nothing but enabled Standusky for over twenty years as part of the Penn State crazy house. Evenmore sick is the desire to now want to dictate how someone should react when witnessing something as sickening as what Standusky was caught doing in the bathroom and then villify the person for not playing the "hero" like it's some tv show...

If that's how you truly feel, then you're the one living in fantasy land. 99% of men hell even women, would have tried to stop the victimization and molestation of a kid. Don't defend a fuging coward which is exactly what this McQueary is. It has nothing to do with being a hero, it has to do with doing what's right and protecting an innocent child. How anyone who calls themselves a man could be o.k. watching that and walking away blows me away. How anyone could defend such an act is depressing and disappointing....

I'm not one to usually jump on a moral high horse, but you seem to be saying that if you see a 50 year old man raping a 10 year old boy, you would slink out of the building and let him finish. In fantasy land, a Superman or a Cam Newton could have broken it up but not a mere mortal.

Archived