• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

'19 Kids and Counting' Mother Has Miscarriage

jasonluckydog

Michelle Duggar, who stars on the TLC reality show, announced that she was expecting her 20th child in November.

Michelle Duggar, who stars of TLC’s reality show 19 Kids and Counting, has suffered a miscarriage after announcing she was expecting her 20th child.

'19 Kids and Counting' Mom Michelle Duggar Expecting 20th Child (Video)

Michelle’s husband, Jim Bob, said in a statement that he and his wife were told at a doctor's appointment Thursday that she had miscarried. He asked for privacy and said that Michelle was resting at home.

Duggar is the matriarch of the oversized family that has starred on the TLC show since 2008.

My gf makes me watch this show and now I'm hooked feel bad for them if anybody should have a lot of kids it's this family

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/19-kids-counting-mother-mom-miscarriage-271556

Maybe its because shes freakin 45 years old and trying to pop out a 20th kid after being cut into and delivering 19 other kids. Give it a rest. Look at it as a sign from God.

Quit procreating.

Not that I ever would want a woman to miscarriage, (My Mom went through several times trying to conceive me.) I was thinking the same thing. This it's God's way to telling you enough is enough already!

Archived