• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If Yahoo! Picks pan out, we'll be sitting pretty

GRWatcher

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=weeknflpicksgiantmatchup&prov=tsn&type=lgns

They have:

Cowboys over Giants

Bears over Saints

Falcons over Bucs

Bengals over Redskins (upset of the week)

Cardinals over Vikings

If all this plays out, it would make the Panthers vs Giants game larger than even now. A straight up battle for the #1 seed.

I love this time of year when we're doing well. :party:

::imagine dance smiley here::

:biggrinjester:

Regardless of any other games, we control our own destiny. Win out and we take the number 1 seed

True enough sir.

But it feels real good to see someone in the media picking all the teams we want to lose to actually lose this weekend.

It would be a true gift grom the Football Gods. :D

Yeah everyone keeps talking about if the Giants lose to the cowboys. We play them, it doesn't matter if they lose. They could go 1-2 over the next 3 and we go 2-1 and we would still be number 2 seed if their one win comes against us. We need to go 3-0 to get that one seed. I personally want the Giants to win so our game means that much more and i want the Cowboys out of the playoff hunt.

I'm being positive and assuming we'll win out. That said as much as I hate the Cowgirls I'd prefer to see the Giants win that game. It won't have any affect on our chances for the #1...again assuming we win out. Plus if we win and the Cowgirls lose we officially clinch a playoff spot.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=weeknflpicksgiantmatchup&prov=tsn&type=lgns

They have:

Cowboys over Giants

Bears over Saints

Falcons over Bucs

Bengals over Redskins (upset of the week)

Cardinals over Vikings

Not exactly going out on a limb:

Dal favored by 3

Chi favored by 3

Atl favored by 3

Arz favored by 3

Only picking Was (favored by 7) to lose in an upset.

Screw picks.

If we beat Denver and Dallas loses we are IN THE PLAYOFFS.

If we beat Denver and Atlanta loses we are IN THE PLAYOFFS.

I'm more interested in being IN than the damn seeding right now.

They have both the Cowboys and Falcons winning, which guarantees us nothing at all Playoff wise. Let's win our game first and foremost, but also have the Giants win. Then we can control our destiny when we meet them there. I do want Atlanta to win, though. All the more reason for us to pull for the NYG and that Dallas loss. We need Tampa as far away from taking the division as possible. I do not want to play them in Tampa in the Playoffs.

There's no scenario that makes the NO's game meaningless....we're playing for #1 seed...it will be meaningful regardless. :confused:

Exactly. We will be one game behind the Giants if we beat them and they win the last game. Starters will be in for both sides if home field is on the line in the last game.

Archived