• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes@Flyers

merchman567

What the hell just happened, now it's tied at 5-5.

ugh

We started playing that bull$hit dump and run, conservative, play not to lose Paul Maurice style of hockey and it bit us right in the ass.

We don't even deserve the point we get for going to OT. Horrible, horrible 3rd period effort.

Maurice is not the answer, and Rutherford needs to do something or our season is lost already.

This game was pathetic. I have never been more frustrated with the Hurricanes than I am right now. That was easily the worst performance I've ever seen from this team, and they should be embarrassed by the way they played in the third period.

Absolutely pathetic.

I know it's early, but I've already lost all faith in this team.

Then again, should we really be surprised that the team is unable to perform after they rehired a coach that was fired for his inability to have the team prepared to play? Way to go Maurice, I missed your bullsh*t "play not to lose" style, that more often than not causes the team to lose. Even worse, Maurice decided to use our timeout...when the Flyers tied the game. That is inexcusable.

This game was pathetic. I have never been more frustrated with the Hurricanes than I am right now. That was easily the worst performance I've ever seen from this team, and they should be embarrassed by the way they played in the third period.

Absolutely pathetic.

I know it's early, but I've already lost all faith in this team.

Then again, should we really be surprised that the team is unable to perform after they rehired a coach that was fired for his inability to have the team prepared to play? Way to go Maurice, I missed your bullsh*t "play not to lose" style, that more often than not causes the team to lose. Even worse, Maurice decided to use our timeout...when the Flyers tied the game. That is inexcusable.

The timeout should have been called before the PK as our team was dead. That was a horrible job of coaching when it was needed the most.

Flyers...ugh...

GO LEAFS GO!!

If only Sundin (honestly it might have been Kaberle) would have waived his NTC, we'd have Jeff Carter...bullsh*t I tell ya!

Bawhahahaha.....so glad Carter wasn't dealt...he's really picked up his game. Even when he hasn't scored, he's been out there working hard trying to make things happen for the other guys on his line.

Archived