• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So... This Sunday Will Be A Black-Out

beastson

I've worn my white Sam Mills jersey every home game this year, and we have won every single home game in case you haven't noticed. I want to wear my black jersey, but I don't want to mess up a good thing. I'll wear a black shirt underneath my Mills jersey and a black hat. That's about all I can do.

Does a black hoody under a white jersey count, or is that still not black enough?

I always wear my Blue Williams Jersey. It's worked all season, Not change'n it now!

I will be wearing a coat. Do I wear my black plain coat or my blue and black panthers coat? That'll be a game time decision. I will have on a black fleece definitely. My daughter has a heavy blue coat and a pink one. She won't have a choice.

How the hell am I supposed to buy 3 black jerseys for me and the fam for this game. We all have white or blue. Hope I am not the only one who cant be part of the black out.

I wore black on Monday. I think I will also go Blue with my Gross Jersey. It may be the last time he'll be here!

:rant: I can't believe you superstitious people. I bet you all read horoscopes and visit psychics too! Clothes don't bring luck. The players make plays! And they do so even more when their fans are behind them.

And you people who don't want to spend any more money. Go to your closest "urban clothes" store, or even a big and tall store, and get a cheap black t shirt that will fit over anything.

Your top shirt should be black! End :rant:

Ok apperantly the wife is dead set on getting black jerseys for this game.

Who should I get. I want it to be someone who will be a Panther and not change his # for a few years.

My son wants Gamble, he also plays CB. So I dont want that one.

I have: Smith, Peppers, Williams, and Stewart. I was thinking an O-lineman like Otah or Warton.

Any suggestions?

Who should I get. I want it to be someone who will be a Panther and not change his # for a few years.

I have: Smith, Peppers, Williams, and Stewart. I was thinking an O-lineman like Otah or Warton.

Any suggestions?

i'd say Beason or Otah

Just a reminder to everyone - not that it will help much this year, but remember for next year. For the last few years, the panthers have always asked that the fans wear the same color as the team.

When the Panthers org sends me a jersey in each flavor I'll start worrying about whether I match what they're wearing on the field.

All you people saying that you have to wear your whatever because you have nothing else or you've done it all season. Just go purchase a cheap, baggy black t shirt to put over whatever else you are wearing. Get on board already!!!

Yeah, I spent a sh*tload of money on an authentic blue jersey and I'm supposed to wear a black t-shirt over it just to conform to some dumbass promotion that has *** all to do with the outcome of the game? I'm so on board with that! :rolleyes:

C'mon y'all..it is a rule of a Panther fan to purchase all 3 jerseys...and even the smoke (silver) jersey...AND i've seen the all black jerseys that are OFF THE HOOK! I was at the Monday game and it did look good 2 see everybody in the black jerseys. I must admit i shake my head at other colors, but do realize that everybody can't have all 3..but it's Christmas damnit, get the other colors and show yo PANTHER PRIDE !!!!

C'mon y'all..it is a rule of a Panther fan to purchase all 3 jerseys...and even the smoke (silver) jersey...AND i've seen the all black jerseys that are OFF THE HOOK!

I have at least one of each...and I always wear what the team is wearing.

Yeah, the silver (storm) and all black jerseys are pretty sick...but I have only seen either of them in #89...

Any suggestions?

Harris....or a throwback Mills....

Archived