• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Workout Warriors

Darth Biscuit

I start a biggest loser contest at work today. To get the most % weight loss any suggestions for the next 30 days?

Did it a few months ago, except it was a 90 day team challenge. I lost 9 lbs. and 1 inch off my gut. Overall, my group of four collectively lost 40-some pounds and I think 9 inches. All we did differently was play racquetball after work.

• 4 weeks later...

I stumbled across this workout plan, and I've done two of the workouts so far. Pretty good stuff. It focuses on abs but hits most other areas as well. I just need to catch up on the cardio part.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/30-days-to-6-pack-abs.html

I don't belive in anything that doesn't involve bench press

- Dom Mazzetti

But yeah, got to do cardio man! It's amazing when I see these fat people coming to my gym and doing weights or abs and ignore cardio. I've stopped running (giving my knees a break) and started doing the stair climber 20 minutes before every workout. I think it's actually tougher than running. But if you're looking to get abs quickly, take some anavar, that stuff will shred you up in no time. Plus it's what's left out of the article when the author says this is what body builders do leading up to a comp.

But seems like a solid workout plan, I enjoy doing full body workouts vs one muscle group a day.

I don't belive in anything that doesn't involve bench press

- Dom Mazzetti

But yeah, got to do cardio man! It's amazing when I see these fat people coming to my gym and doing weights or abs and ignore cardio. I've stopped running (giving my knees a break) and started doing the stair climber 20 minutes before every workout. I think it's actually tougher than running. But if you're looking to get abs quickly, take some anavar, that stuff will shred you up in no time. Plus it's what's left out of the article when the author says this is what body builders do leading up to a comp.

But seems like a solid workout plan, I enjoy doing full body workouts vs one muscle group a day.

yeah, I get great cardio playing pickup basketball a few hours a week, but if I did solid cardio 6 days a week my BMI would get real low. 

i hit a brick wall at the beginning of may due to work and gearing up for going overseas. i had planned to run and pay single-workout gym fees while in vietnam, but that went all to hell and i only got in one proper workout the entire time i was going. then i came back home and found my job in absolute shambles and i've had to spend the past month trying to stabilize everything.

this is my second week back in the gym since then. i've lost probably 20% of my gains since the end of april. sucks.

• 3 weeks later...

When I started lifting I didn't take it seriously. I only cared about arms and bench and didn't even try at other lifts. I quit for a long time (approx 1.5 years). I started lifting seriously this past January. 

When I started I couldn't squat 135 correctly, and could barely deadlift over 150 pounds. 

Today I went for a max of 315 on deadlift. I've tried it twice before and failed both times. Both days I was really bummed out. 

I won't lie I was really nervous. I had a good warmup and was able to pull it....five fuging times. 

I am on cloud 9000000000000 right now. 

Sorry I had to tell someone. 

Archived