• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 3 - Carolina Hurricanes (6) vs. Pittsburgh Penguins (4)

17+89=6

I disagree. What Cole has lacked in scoring he has made up for in hits and hard work. We need both Cole and Ruutu to bring the physical game to be successful this series.

I agree with this. I want players on the ice who are going to play every shift like it's their last. And Cole does that. He may not be getting points, but he is getting the puck deep with possession almost every time he has it. He rarely turns it over in open ice. You can't replace that drive.

I think we will win Game 2. GO CANES!

Pretty much what I expected last night, except the game was actually a little closer than I thought it would be. Game two will be huge, so we'll see if the Canes can once again overcome a game one loss.

I want to see Cole back, because he plays at a different level against the Pens. He still has some bad blood from a few years ago.

The Canes defense has to be VERY disciplined inthis series.

We are best when our defensemen get in on the offensive action. We will often pinch up to assist in the offensive zone. If we do and a pens player breaks out, they have too much speed....we will not catch them.

We make a mistake and it leads to a breakaway.

We have got to rotate over when we pinch down.....Have that defensemen closer to the center when his partner goes to play the puck. I do not think Fleury can play like that all series long. He was lights out. a couple of breaks go our way and we win.

I hate this two days off crap....I ready for game Two.....

We need this game tonight, can't go down 2-0 against a good team like the Penns. GO CANES!!!!!!!

3-1 the final tonight Canes win and Ward is amazing in net.

game 2 is tomorrow dawg.

Archived