• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Round 3 - Carolina Hurricanes (6) vs. Pittsburgh Penguins (4)

17+89=6

I know we just won but it's conference finals time, baby! Another amazing game 7 win by our 'Canes. If we can beat Boston, we can beat any team in the league. I'm ready to see us dominate the Pens. Let's Go Canes!

I wouldnt watch ESPN if I was you. They are going down on the Pengiuns so quick it would make a Hooker blush.

LMAO, good one. I don't watch ESPN. We'll make them eat their words when we shut down Sid I'm just a kid and Malkin for the series and limit them to just 4 goals combined and only 9 points.

They suck at defense and in the last two games we played them they were -2 each with no points in the April game and in the January game they were -1 with a goal and an assist.

So two games -3 rating with 2 points combined.

I've change my prediction after this and I say we sweep them out and shove it in the rest of the Hockey worlds face the Sid sucks at defense and is only a one sided player.

Looking for a good series. We have fery good defensemen who rise to the occasion on taking on "superstars" such as Crosby and Malkin. This wont be a score more goals than the other team like it was for the Pens versus the Caps. They are going to have to play defense. And the canes offense needs to step up just a little.

Canes in 7...again

Penguins and ESPN are in for a rude awakening. They were stretched to the limit by the Flyers and the Caps. Both are good teams, but they have not seen a goalie in either of those series that comes close to Cam Ward right now.

Penguins and ESPN are in for a rude awakening. They were stretched to the limit by the Flyers and the Caps. Both are good teams, but they have not seen a goalie in either of those series that comes close to Cam Ward right now.

:iagree:

This will be a tough series, but we've already beaten two teams who were better for most of the season. That isn't saying that this will be any easier though.

I could see the series going either way, but I'll predict the Canes in seven.

This will be a tough series, but we've already beaten two teams who were better for most of the season. That isn't saying that this will be any easier though.

I could see the series going either way, but I'll predict the Canes in seven.

You are exactly right. If we can beat the Devils and the Bruins, we can beat the Pens. But that doesn't mean it's easier. We are entitled to nothing now that we have beaten the number 1 seed. We have to EARN our spot in the Stanley Cup finals.

Archived