• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OMG Anybody watching PTI?

Delhomeboy

I want them to talk about our record and such. I don't watch Wilbon pontificating with such uninformed bullsh*t as: OF course THEY SHOULD GIVE BACK THE NICKNAME. IT WAS THERE'S TO BEGIN WITH!!!!!! HOW STUPID FOR THEM TO TAKE IT.

When you are small market team, you take attention anyway you can get it. (As long as it isn't negative).

I'm not really sure...I don't think I could live without it, even if they were little pricks about the nickname issue.

I've always wanted to go to Spain though! I think I'm gonna study abroad there. is it recommendable?

Hell yeah it is. If I couldn't live in the United States for whatever reason, I'd live here hands down.

I suppose that means you're fluent in Spanish. What do you like best about it?

I have my degree in Spanish, so I know a few words I suppose. ;)

What do I like the best about it? I suppose the people. Everyone here is so nice and generally open.

I also love the culture. Four meals a day normally, along with a nap built into the national schedule every day.

I have my degree in Spanish, so I know a few words I suppose. ;)

What do I like the best about it? I suppose the people. Everyone here is so nice and generally open.

I also love the culture. Four meals a day normally, along with a nap built into the national schedule every day.

That's all you needed to say. I'm sold.

Archived