• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How many cups of Sugar go into a perfect gallon of Sweet Tea?

Jase

I honestly don't see how/why people drink unsweet tea. It is nasty.

On a similar/side note....How come, when I order tea, do they ask "Sweet or unsweetened"? If I order Pepsi, they don't ask "Regular or diet?". If I want unsweetened tea, I'll say "Unsweetened tea, please".

Iced tea is sweetened. End of discussion.

No- iced tea is iced tea. Where does it say "you must add a ton of sugar to this before it's tea?"

"If I order they don't ask "Regular or

No, they give you a cup and you go fill it yourself with whichever you prefer.

I don't even think I have any sugar in my house.

while I agree with you....I will say that being in the south...if you order tea..you're more than likely going to get sweet tea...

I say "unsweet tea" when I order

while I agree with you....I will say that being in the south...if you order tea..you're more than likely going to get sweet tea...

I say "unsweet tea" when I order

Absolutely! When I moved from civilization to the South in 1992, my second mistake was to order tea without specifying "unsweet," which brings up another point. Why, when you order unsweet tea, are you then asked, "Would you like sugar, Splenda or (insert whatever else is out there) with that?"

Oh, my first mistake was moving away from beautiful Southern California.....

No- iced tea is iced tea. Where does it say "you must add a ton of sugar to this before it's tea?"

"If I order they don't ask "Regular or

No, they give you a cup and you go fill it yourself with whichever you prefer.

I don't even think I have any sugar in my house.

Hey ******, you don't realize how much sugar is in just about everything we eat.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• A handy picture of projections  Brugler's mock: Panthers picks RD PK PLAYER POS SCHOOL 2 33 Ladd McConkey WR Georgia 2 39 T.J. Tampa CB Iowa State 3 65 Jonathon Brooks RB Texas 4 101 Ben Sinnott TE Kansas State 5 141 Cedric Johnson Edge Ole Miss 5 142 Beau Brade S Maryland 7 240 Josiah Ezirim OT Eastern Kentucky
    • Hype Teaser #4(Jordan Martinook Serial Killer edition) 
    • There's a bit more to Legette than just contested catches. His ability to climb the ladder and get balls, as well as his game speed are evident. His fastest recorded time last year per Next Gen Stats was 22.3, which was the fastest in college and would've been the fastest in the NFL. His physicality is really second to none in this draft class. Of course all of that speed, strength and vertical ability may have been a good crutch in regards to actually mastering the nuances of route running, but there's a lot of clay to work with there. He also has a great wingspan and good hands. There is a reason why people are having a difficult time with evaluating him, and a lot of it is because his Senior season was his breakout season, but the other part is that he may be laterally challenged, but possibly vertically and athletically elite. Even without the lateral movement of some, he still has high upside regarding production after the catch. In regards to Bryce, I just have to see him behind a competent O-line before I put the last nail in the coffin. Running for your life can lead to a lot of bad things. It can. Off target throws, bad footwork, trying to play the hero by holding on to the ball too long...those don't have to be solely based upon inability. And we still must remember that transitions to the NFL consist of curves of varying degrees.