• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If the Bills were to move to Toronto...what would be a good name?

panthersphan

I don't think Buffalo is going anywhere either. The problem is this, Ralph Wilson Jr., The Bills owner has not left the Team to anyone when he dies. His Children don't want the Team which means whoever buys the Bills has those rights to move; but, with that being said there are potenial buyers of that Team The Sabres owner of the NHL is interested and I also hear Jim Kelly is trying to persaude Wilson. Kelly is least likely because of the money situation. The Toronto series is designed to keep the visibility of the Team in Buffalo. Ralph Wilson made over 4 million dollars last weekend when his team played Miami in Toronto. Toronto will have an NFL Franchise I think because the NFL wants to go Global. I believe I heard there will be Teams in London, Toronto, and I even heard Mexico City because of the popularity the Game drew when San Fran., and Arizona played down there a few years ago. The Commish already said last month when he was in Buffalo that the team's support in Buffalo would alow the visibility of the Team to last there for a while!

Have you ever been there? Beautiful city, it's actually more southern than Seattle, how ignorant are you guys?! :cool:

ummm...ya....they think they are the center of the universe!

Hawk LOVES Toronto....outside of Charlotte, it's his fav city to visit.

most would get bant for that comment!!

Do Canadians even follow the NFL closely?

no....curling and hockey...thats all! Thats why There are 15,000 Bills season ticket holders in GTA and almost that many Hawk season tickets in GVA!

Archived