• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Vick still out

Thorrez

The Panthers have a history of making scrub QBs look really good.

we have a long history of losing to backup or new starting QBs that goes back years...even through much of the fox years.

we have a better chance of winning the game with vick starting. this will be the week foles becomes a man. the stage is set for him to be the next star of the eagles (at least until next year when a new coaching staff drafts their QB).

some team will fall in love with the idea of foles and will pay through the ear for him and he'll be the next overrated backup that a team finds out was a complete waste, but he'll be a very rich man and he'll have the panthers to thank for it.

McCoy (concussion) appears unlikely to play Monday against the Panthers, the Philadelphia Inquirer reports.

I'm quite positive we'll bring the W back home.

not sure how anyone can be positive of anything except this team finding a way to lose a game that is well in hand.

we'll have the lead heading into the 4th and then the offense and defense will take their foot off the gas and allow some miraculous comeback that makes the game almost worth watching for anyone other than panther fans.

that's just how we roll.

not sure how anyone can be positive of anything except this team finding a way to lose a game that is well in hand.

we'll have the lead heading into the 4th and then the offense and defense will take their foot off the gas and allow some miraculous comeback that makes the game almost worth watching for anyone other than panther fans.

that's just how we roll.

I can't say for previous years (quite new to the game), but I would agree if we would play an other franchise. I saw previous Eagles games, and i'm convinced our D will step up after last game and gain control over their O, giving Cam enough possibilities to finish the game.

And yes, with enough margin in 4th Q, or am I just too fresh and naïeve?

we have a long history of losing to backup or new starting QBs that goes back years...even through much of the fox years.

we have a better chance of winning the game with vick starting. this will be the week foles becomes a man. the stage is set for him to be the next star of the eagles (at least until next year when a new coaching staff drafts their QB).

some team will fall in love with the idea of foles and will pay through the ear for him and he'll be the next overrated backup that a team finds out was a complete waste, but he'll be a very rich man and he'll have the panthers to thank for it.

I was about to ask if everyone here had forgotten our history against backups.

I can't say for previous years (quite new to the game), but I would agree if we would play an other franchise. I saw previous Eagles games, and i'm convinced our D will step up after last game and gain control over their O, giving Cam enough possibilities to finish the game.

And yes, with enough margin in 4th Q, or am I just too fresh and naïeve?

yes.

I think this was more a Fox thing than a Panther thing.

His style was always to get a lead and directly start to play the clock (regardless if you are still in the first quarter). That means that you never blow out a much worse opponent. Instead as you make sure all games stay close, opening yourself up to game winning drives from a qb that you do not have tape of).

I think this was more a Fox thing than a Panther thing.

His style was always to get a lead and directly start to play the clock (regardless if you are still in the first quarter). That means that you never blow out a much worse opponent. Instead as you make sure all games stay close, opening yourself up to game winning drives from a qb that you do not have tape of).

and rivera has changed this how?

Archived