• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game 12: Carolina Hurricanes (6-4-1) @ New Jersey Devils (8-1-3)

CarolinaPanthers8789

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• Honestly though, it could easily happen if Bryce doesn't improve.  The defense is definitely worse.  And those offensive additions won't mean a whole lot if we don't have at least average QB play. I agree with the overall approach of focusing on the offense.  But we could definitely be worse than last year.
    • looking at that list, it's a wash if i'm an outsider looking in, we lost a bunch of nobodies and gained a bunch of nobodies. any names that are well known that left, were replaced with relatively similar (but older) names. maybe the o-line improved, but at the expense of other areas
    • I'd say it's a push given my options. There's no way of telling.  Last season they thought they had an all-star staff. That was not true. This year it's "player upgrades".  But having said that, it appears they have upgraded the oline and dline at a few spots. I love that mindset in team building but the results of player choices has yet to prove itself on the field. I'm also very doubtful of these new coaches. I'm hoping I am completely wrong about this staff but I do not think they will be able to pull this off. So, I will say they got better at having a good plan but that's all I can give you until the season is over.