• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Show your face

Bwood

ohai what's going on in this thread?

I'm being punished for talking poo to everyone in the smack forum since my canes own the entire state of NC.

Kurb Facebook stalked me and changed my avatar to a picture of my face (for some reason?).

And then admitted my girlfriend is hot.

I'll chalk this up as another W.

ALL EYEZ ON ME

Cute, said she was cute...

You should really relax, stop PMing me, and enjoy the nice day outside.

Feel free to change your stuff back to what it was previously.

This has nothing to do with smack central FYI

I'm being punished for talking poo to everyone in the smack forum since my canes own the entire state of NC.

Kurb Facebook stalked me and changed my avatar to a picture of my face (for some reason?).

And then admitted my girlfriend is hot.

I'll chalk this up as another W.

ALL EYEZ ON ME

wow.. I'll stop ragging on you then. I can make fun of fat people, ignorant people and laker fans because all of that can be changed. But there is no cure fir ugly. So I apologize and God help you.

This is a whole new level of weird.

Facebook stalked by a mod. That's when you know I run this place.

Please keep posting pictures of me an my girl though, I have no shame whatsoever an I've actually been trying to figure out how to post pics to shut y'all up.

Anyone else have the balls to post pictures of themselves and their girls? Nope?

Exactly what I thought. I woke up to reverse cowgirl an you guys woke up to youjizz.com

... So your argument is that you have an awesome life, yet are too stupid to figure out how to post pics?

wow.. I'll stop ragging on you then. I can make fun of fat people, ignorant people and laker fans because all of that can be changed. But there is no cure fir ugly. So I apologize and God help you.

Weak bro. Weak.

I'll take a dude thinking I'm ugly over the Internet based on 100x 100x image of my face over having a plain looking, chubby girlfriend like yourself. All day.

And on that note I will head to work. Have fun talking about me all day guys B)

... So your argument is that you have an awesome life, yet are too stupid to figure out how to post pics?

If your reading comprehension didn't fail miserably you would know that I can't change my picture because I can only access the huddle from my iPhone.

Archived