• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2013 NFL draft: Jonathan Cyprien working out for Panthers

CamNewton316

So we have 4DL, 4DB, and 1LB. On O we have 4OL, 1 or 2QB, 1RB, and half a zillion WR. One way or another, we should get a talented kid, with starter material, to add to the roster. Just another fact that should be reason for optimism up around here. ooo oooo If we draft well, and we can fix RG, I think we have the opportunity to be really good. It must be true cuz my giddy tells me so.

I'll take Cyprien at 14 and Gavin Escobar in the second assuming we only have have those two picks in the first 2 rounds and don't do any trading around. As it sits now, that is what I would do.

I'd much rather go Cyprien 14 and Ertz 44 which its a possibility that Ertz may be there. Assuming we add a vet NT like Pouha.

I look at it this way:

Thomas and Dockery were solid starters last year. Moore and Florence will only strengthen the core. Captain coming back helps us too.

If Hardy and Johnson continue to pressure the QB, our corners will appear like studs. Adding Cyprien gives us stability and leadership in the secondary.

I see it this way. We're already better at the secondary now than last season, even though we're much smaller now. Adding a guy like Cyprien will def strengthen our secondary even more. We should be a whole lot better.

I look at it this way:

Thomas and Dockery were solid starters last year. Moore and Florence will only strengthen the core. Captain coming back helps us too.

If Hardy and Johnson continue to pressure the QB, our corners will appear like studs. Adding Cyprien gives us stability and leadership in the secondary.

As much as I agree with your assessment. I also have to think it does conflict with the, "Big guys, and TD makers" philosophy. IMO, we take BPA out of a pool of OL, DL, and WR in the 1st round. After that, all bets are off as to what's on Gettlemen's mind.

Archived