• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hey to all the bandwagoners!

thunderraiden

panthers fans in the carolinas don't have to go to bars to watch their teams. yankees who didn't like their own state, like yourself, most often have to go to bars or bye the direct ticket. the bar i choose to go to has a lot of bill's fans. they'd all have to spend the 300 or whatever it is to watch the ticket at home so of course its smarter for them to go out. just like you and all the rest of the people who can't get enough of the carolinas.

:iagree::cheers2::cheers2::cheers2::iagree:

DAYUMM! You just blowed him up! :willy_nilly:

This is a long one so be patient. I have family just south of Charlotte and during the '05 season my wife and I went skiing at Beech Mountain (really awesome, mostly because we spent the majority of the time watching the Playoffs at the bar with other Panther fans). Anyway, after our trip we went to a Dick's in Charlotte looking for more Panther's gear and this guy that worked there said something like "I bet you wouldn't be here if we would have lost last Sunday." That guy pissed me off so much because I have been a loyal fan for years despite the fact that I no longer live in the Carolina's. At the time we lived in Fayetteville (Army) and there was hardly any Panther's gear available in that area. I guess my point is not to pass judgement on guys you don't know, but I also can't stand "fair weather fans." I have also been drinking and feel like posting alot to day. G'day.

Archived