• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Eric Davis Randomness

phidelt649

My wife came home the other day and said "Hey, do you know a guy named Eric Davis?" After thinking about it, I replied "The only Eric Davis I've even heard of was a DB for the Panthers."

Turns out, Davis' son works with my wife now. He got a full ride to play football at the University of Akron. For those of you that don't know/remember Davis, he played from '96 - '00 for the Panthers and still holds the record for consecutive playoff games with an interception (5).

At any rate, Little Davis told her that Mr. Davis hardly goes to the games anymore but has season tickets near the 50 and that we could have them for a couple games if we wanted. I'll see how many we actually get (probably just two though) and if there are more, we'll have a contest here at the Huddle and the winners can have the remaining ones.

Eric-Davis_3.jpg

You are a VERY lucky man bro. In more ways than one. Your wife should be on NC_Biscuits avatar. And I mean that with the utmost respect and admiration. :D

I don't care about the tickets, I already got PSL's on the 50, but why the restraing order.

There is no restraining order, it's all a joke. I don't know the guy, have never met him or his wife. Although I have complemented him on his taste and who wouldn't, there is nothing more to it, just a joke...

Is he kidding or is that serious???

LMAO!

and a side note, instead of that beer you owe me, I'll gladly take a ticket (or 2... or 12)

I owe you beer? For what? I'm pretty sure everyone that was at the game that day owes me beer.

Yeah, duh. He said it on a MB, why wouldn't it be true?

And anyway I'm his fav, he has a quote of mine in his sig....I WIN!!!

He does have a point............

Archived