• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Panthers Rookie Camp Pictures

Zod

So anyways on with some pics and general observations....

1- Gettleman is awesome. He has a much different personality than Hurney. Very outgoing. Just seems like a great guy. He reminds me of a highschool football coach from his demeanor to how he wears his shorts. He also chews tobacco, not redman, its out of a tin. A Copenhagen man.

Here David Gettleman takes time to sign an autograph.

david-gettleman.jpg

Funny you say this, because this is a text I got from my buddy the day we got Gettleman...

E0D2E68C-8243-45FD-A02A-68AD4EDECF5D-477

• Pie 2

Heh I was going to say something similar. If Lester and Godfrey are starting we have the league's longest haired Safeties heh. "With our hair powers combined, we are TROY POLOMALU!"

... hopefully doesn't take you guys too long to get that reference...

Captain Planet. Classic. Pie for that one

• Pie 1

1- Gettleman is awesome. He has a much different personality than Hurney. Very outgoing. Just seems like a great guy. He reminds me of a highschool football coach from his demeanor to how he wears his shorts. He also chews tobacco, not redman, its out of a tin. A Copenhagen man.

He was a high school coach many moons ago.  That's how he started out, if I recall correctly.

Wish he'd remove the tarps from the practice field fences.