• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Sign 8 From Rookie Camp

According to their Twitter, the Carolina Panthers have signed 8 players from their Rookie Camp.

Carolina Panthers@Panthers2m

The #Panthers have signed eight players following their participation at the team’s minicamp this past weekend: http://pnth.rs/11zbQFF

Carolina Panthers@Panthers1m

The #Panthers have signed WR Brenton Bersin (Wofford), TE Logan Brock (TCU), C Brian Folkerts (Washburn) and DT Linden Gaydosh.

We have also signed WR Taulib Ikharo (Louisiana Tech), LB Ben Jacobs (Fresno State), DE Louis Nzegwu (Wisconsin) & WR R.J. Webb (Furman).

The #Panthers have waived WR Trey Diller, LB Damario Jeffery, DE Thomas Keiser and OL Zack Williams.

These players will have a chance to compete for a Carolina Panthers roster spot.

Click here to view the article

• Pie 1

I'm not positive this is how it works but because he was already brought in as an UDFA I believe he is signed at the moment. I believe this list is guys that tried out and now have a chance to compete in camp and throughout the off-season. 

Correct, Lester will be competing in training camp for our  Safety position barring injury or something stupid.