• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kenjon Barner Rising

Zod

He has very good hands going back to his time at Oregon.  Very dangerous receiver out of the backfield, and was even split out wide at times while at Oregon.  He's a weapon that you can use a ton of ways, I honestly loved the pick when it was announced....

• Pie 1

Great stuff Zod

If you had to compare him to a RB (yes I know it is early) who would you say his style mimics the most?

I think he has a little Brian Westbrook in him just from watching him. Good out of the backfield, really quick first step, pretty decisive to the hole.

• Pie 5

i think he's got the potential tobe the third most dangerous guy on offense behind cam and smitty.

i just hope shula can use him the right way and move him around everywhere and get him involved. 

has cam connected with him much?

i just hope shula can use him the right way and move him around everywhere and get him involved. 

Shula does have experience with using smaller backs in an every down manner. Warrick Dunn comes to mind.

• Pie 2