• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers Cuts Thread...

Zod

Sorry, off topic, but this is just driving me crazy. Just read through all 20 pages of this thread and every time I scroll past any of fieryprophet's posts I get stuck gazing at the hot chica at the bottom of his post. I sent a PM to him asking who she is and have got no response.

Please help a brother out. WHO IS SHE?!?!

• Pie 1

I don't think it's bashing to say AE hasn't done anything of note in preseason games. I mean, as a fan, what have you actually seen from the guy? Someone said he works hard? Cool, so does almost every other person in the NFL. Working hard does not equal a roster spot.

I'm sure there are going to be better wide receivers cut in the next few hours. And while AE might be a cool folk/hometown hero, it's about having the best 53. Not about having feel good stories.

That's kind of the point, though. If AE has, in fact turned into the kind of receiver that RR, DG etc. seem to believe he has, then he deserves to get a shot at proving it. To cut him without that chance could be a tragic waste of talent and a disservice to someone who has exemplified what being a team player is all about. I was speaking earlier to those who seem to be unable to separate AE the player from the circumstances that saw him ending up in Carolina to begin with. There's a knee-jerk reaction to the kid that seems ill considered.

Sorry, off topic, but this is just driving me crazy. Just read through all 20 pages of this thread and every time I scroll past any of fieryprophet's posts I get stuck gazing at the hot chica at the bottom of his post. I sent a PM to him asking who she is and have got no response.

https://twitter.com/IAMJMAXIMUS

I didn't reply because I honestly couldn't remember where I found the pic and when I went looking I got. . .preoccupied.

• Pie 2

Watched the guy first hand at camp. Was really impressed with his development. We've already sunk the worst 3 years into him. What will one more really cost us?

AE

Perpetual Project

If you got the money honey I've got the time

I've never heard of giving someone nearly a million dollars a year for trying hard.