• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers Cuts Thread...

Zod

Hate to break this to everyone, but as I understand the rules, cuts just have to be made by 6pm They don't necessarily have to be announced.

One would think someone with a great reputation in reporting here in charlotte would get the fax and put it out there.

Then again, not sure Charlotte has anyone like that anymore.

One would think someone with a great reputation in reporting here in charlotte would get the fax and put it out there.

Then again, not sure Charlotte has anyone like that anymore.

We'll be alright, we've got the Ravens beat guy.

Hate to break this to everyone, but as I understand the rules, cuts just have to be made by 6pm They don't necessarily have to be announced.

I thought we had any number of crack reporters who penetrate the Panther web of secrecy.

Trade your most veteran CB on a very young secondary who's a damn good nickel AND ST'er- who can also hold his own on the outside for a OL that may or may not be an upgrade over what we already have?

Is there really a need to elaborate?

Obviously you wouldn't trade him for a backup caliber lineman. But teams do this all the time. Trade a guy that is solid from a position of strength for another guy that is solid at a position of weakness (or a draft pick).

Priority one is protecting Cam, so I wouldn't rule it out all together.